Outlook Intro Training:
Attend in Sacramento or Online
A good understanding of MS Outlook is crucial in today's business world. Employees use it for email, scheduling, managing contact lists and more. In our Outlook Intro class, we train students on the basic features of Outlook, such as how to:
- Find your way around the Outlook interface
- Set up an email account
- Create, send, and receive email and attachments
- File, flag, and categorize email
- Schedule appointments in the Outlook calendar
- Schedule, track and update meetings and respond to other people's meeting requests
- Create and manage a list of contacts with phone, email, and address info
- Create a set of tasks, prioritize them and update their status
- Create short notes
- and much more! See full outline for our Outlook training
Price: $290 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jun 15 9am - 4pm day - register
Outlook Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 52 student reviews.
I think it was great. The instructor kept my interest. He was very informative and always made sure that I was understanding the ciriculum. It was also very personable as the class was small.
- Alicia, Sacramento
The best training I have ever been to.
- Arturo Acosta, Sac Valley Walnuts, Yuba City
Great! Very informative and helpful.
- Bruce Fairbanks
Excellent. The instructor is in my opinion one of the best ----- He keeps it simple and his format is excellent.
- Deborah Webster
It was very good. I learned a lot. Instructor was very informative and covered Outlook in a way that I could understand.
- Flori Yarbrough, Northstar, Truckee
Very informative. Took his time and answered my questions until I understood the principles or procedures.
- Howard Moore II, State Compensation Insurance Fund
Very good. Instructor does an awesome job of teaching and showing the class material.
- James Moreno, WIA
Excellent tips, tools and ideas! This will help me very much!
- Kimm Matchem, Kikkoman, Folsom