Outlook Training in Sacramento
A good understanding of MS Outlook is crucial in today's business world. Employees use it for email, scheduling, managing contact lists and more. In our Microsoft Outlook training in Sacramento, we train students on the basic features of Outlook, such as how to:
- Find your way around the Outlook interface
- Set up an email account
- Create, send, and receive email and attachments
- File, flag, and categorize email
- Schedule appointments in the Outlook calendar
- Schedule, track and update meetings and respond to other people's meeting requests
- Create and manage a list of contacts with phone, email, and address info
- Create a set of tasks, prioritize them and update their status
- Create short notes
- and much more! See full outline for our Outlook training
Outlook Training Reviews:
/5 based on
52 student reviews.
I think it was great. The instructor kept my interest. He was very informative and always made sure that I was understanding the ciriculum. It was also very personable as the class was small.
The best training I have ever been to.
- Arturo Acosta
, Sac Valley Walnuts
, Yuba City
Great! Very informative and helpful.
- Bruce Fairbanks
Excellent. The instructor is in my opinion one of the best ----- He keeps it simple and his format is excellent.
- Deborah Webster
It was very good. I learned a lot. Instructor was very informative and covered Outlook in a way that I could understand.
- Flori Yarbrough
Very informative. Took his time and answered my questions until I understood the principles or procedures.
- Howard Moore II
, State Compensation Insurance Fund
Very good. Instructor does an awesome job of teaching and showing the class material.
- James Moreno
Excellent tips, tools and ideas! This will help me very much!
- Kimm Matchem
Very thurough, instructor took his time to show me extra which was very appreciated.
- Valerie Williams
* Note: This class description is for Outlook training in Sacramento. We also offer Outlook training in San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego.