PHP/MySQL Training in Sacramento
PHP is an open source programming language used for generating web applications. PHP is the language behind popular web applications such as Wordpress, Drupal, and SugarCRM. Our PHP/MySQL training in Sacramento gives you a thorough grounding in the technology: installation, configuration, basic syntax and functions.
After completing this instructor-led PHP/MySQL training class, you will know:
- How PHP, MySQL and Apacke Work Together
- Form Data Capture
- Sending Emails with Code
- Lists and Associative Arrays
- Retrieving Recordsets from Databases
- Working with Sessions
- File Input/Output
- and much more! See full outline for PHP/MySQL training
PHP/MySQL Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 15 student reviews.
- Richelle Bishop, Air Resources Board
"Very well taught. The instructor took great care to make sure everyone in the class understood each concept before moving on. Very tolerant of questions and great at explaining in different ways to be sure concepts were understood by all."
- Becky O'Connor, Biotechnology Calendar, Inc.
"Fantastic instructor, training excellent."
- Elena Lebedchik, PHP Fundamentals Training
"Training was very helpful and gave me a much deeper understanding of software."
- Chris Hopkins, WUSD, West Sacramento
"It is an excellent training."
- Joelezia Kong, Caltrans, Sacramento
"Excellent interactive learning experience."
- Diana Radke, Calvary Christian Center, Yuba City
"The class was interesting and fun. Jim did a great job giving me some tools to learn more at home."
- Vicky Keenan,
"This class was great! I learned a ton!"
- Carol Crenshaw, Carol Crenshaw Communications, Folsom