PowerPoint Intermediate Training in Sacramento
AcademyX's Intermediate PowerPoint class in Sacramento follows up on the skills from our PowerPoint Intro class, providing hands-on training on these topics:
- Customizing a presentation
- Animation techniques
- Working with data from other sources
- Managing and delivering a presentation
- Presenting on the web
- Workgroup collaboration
- and much more! See full outline for PowerPoint Intermediate training
PowerPoint Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 62 student reviews.
"The training was very good. The instructor took time to answer all questions and to check in with us to make sure we understood everything."
- Maryann Jo Ortiz, WRMA
"Very impressive. I learned what I wanted to re: bar charts, which I can now do for my job to enhance my skills."
- Pamela Savre, Blue Shield of California
"Great training experience. Had a great deal of applications that was both user friendly and very informative."
- Josie Onishi, Diepenbrock Harrison
"Very easy to follow. It has given me a greater understanding of how PowerPoint works."
- Sandra Carter, Repo Marketing, Citrus Heights
"Really opened my eyes to potential of PowerPoint. I haven't been much of a fan, but the instructor effectively showed its value. Now, I'l be even less tolerant of poor PowerPoint presenters!"
- Michael Chulada, Chulada and Associates, Davis
"The training was very interractive and enjoyable.."
- Ron Brown, POS Portal, Sacramento
"Had a great time, learned a lot of useful information that I will apply to my work projects."
- Heather Young, State of California, Sacramento
"It was very good and the instructor was very high energy. Friendly and funny."
- Diana Portillo, Caltrans, Sacramento