Attend in Sacramento or Online
In organizations of all sizes, PowerPoint proficiency is a required skill for presenters at all levels. Its integrated tools can enable the adept designer to build visually-compelling and highly-informative slide show presentations for use in almost any business or educational context. AcademyX's PowerPoint classes have been crafted to help you build proficiency in its most useful features. As a result, our Intro to PowerPoint training will help you master the essential techniques to design presentations which both inform and inspire your audience. In this PowerPoint class, our expert instructors will train you in how to:
- Navigate PowerPoint's features using the new "Fluent" interface
- Create and modify a slideshow in minutes
- Perfect mouse and keyboard controls for precision editing
- Use the Format Painter to easily match character styles
- Insert and adjust WordArt, SmartArt, and Excel-created tables and charts
- Emphasize information by adding animated transition effects
- Use PowerPoint themes to give your work a professional look and feel
- Manage multiple versions of the same presentation by applying the "hide" feature
- Add speaker notes to keep you on track during your talk
- and much more! See full outline for our intro level PowerPoint training
Price: $295 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Aug 10 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 23 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 2 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 16 9am - 4pm day - register
PowerPoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 97 student reviews.
Very well presented, maintained class attention.
- Colette Gillingham, EMF Broadcasting, Rocklin
Good class, pace and environment to learn
- David White
Awesome class! Very professional and helpful. I recommend it to all education levels.
- Denise Watts, Whimsical Living, Fairhope, AL
Perfect! Exactly what I needed. Easy to understand, knowledgeable, friendly instructor.
- Eenita McVay-Dove Protective Life
Instructor taught the class very well and fully explained everything great.
- James Moreno, WIA
Very thorough and individualized to meet the needs of the group.
- Jennifer Palmer, Washington Unified
Great! Very informative and the flow of the class was good.
- Jeremy Burkhalter, SMUD
Very entertaining and lots of useful information.
- Joanne Watters, REIT Management and Research