Google AdWords Training - Sacramento
Google AdWords Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising displays online ads to people searching for what your organization offers. These ads appear at the top of searches to draw people to your site and their performance is easily tracked on your AdWords account. You do not have to pay unless a searcher actually clicks on the ad and the ability to set daily budgets tells Google how much you want to spend on advertising.
Our AdWords PPC training in Sacramento shows you how to develop and optimize your Google ads and campaigns.
We will provide step-by-step instructions on the entire process of advertising with Google AdWords - from setting up an account to measuring your results. In this PPC online marketing training, you will learn how to:
- Set up a Google AdWords account in just a few minutes
- Explore and familiarize yourself with the AdWords web interface
- Set up campaigns, ad groups, and individual ad variations
- Target your campaigns to specific geographic regions
- Use different keyword match types to choose the best keywords for your marketing goals
- Write compelling ad copy within the confines of small text ads
- Discover the importance of quality scores and how they affect where your ad shows up
- Create AdWords reports that summarize the information most important to your organization
- and many more topics... See full outline for Google AdWords Training
Google AdWords Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 5 student reviews.