Google Ads Training in Sacramento
Google Ads Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising displays online ads to people searching for what your organization offers. These ads appear at the top of searches to draw people to your site and their performance is easily tracked on your Ads account. You do not have to pay unless a searcher actually clicks on the ad and the ability to set daily budgets tells Google how much you want to spend on advertising.
Our Ads PPC training in Sacramento shows you how to develop and optimize your Google ads and campaigns.
We will provide step-by-step instructions on the entire process of advertising with Google Ads - from setting up an account to measuring your results. In this PPC online marketing training, you will learn how to:
- Set up a Google Ads account in just a few minutes
- Explore and familiarize yourself with the Ads web interface
- Set up campaigns, ad groups, and individual ad variations
- Target your campaigns to specific geographic regions
- Use different keyword match types to choose the best keywords for your marketing goals
- Write compelling ad copy within the confines of small text ads
- Discover the importance of quality scores and how they affect where your ad shows up
- Create Ads reports that summarize the information most important to your organization
- and many more topics... See full outline for Google Ads Training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Google Ads Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 5 student reviews.
"Lots of info was covered. Excellent."
- Valerie Turpen, Google Ads Training
"This is a great class. I've been involved in PPC projects before. This class finally gave me the skills and tools to really manage new projects."
- Tom Sinton, Google Ads Training
"My overall impression of the course is that [the trainer] has great mastery over the subject matter and an engaging teaching style. Excellent course and instructor."
- Matt McCluskey, Google Ads Training
"Instructor did a great job personalizing the curriculum and balancing hands on training with instruction."
- Jessica Foster, Parasec, Sacramento