24-evening PHP/MySQL Course Training - Sacramento
This in-depth evening course introduces students to the major elements of web development: web servers, the PHP programming language, and integration with the MySQL database. By the end of the course students will be able to create a data-driven web site with features such as bulletin boards, login/logout membership, restricted areas, session management, and master-detail drill-down pages.
- Registering a domain and the intricacies of DNS (the Domain Name System)
- Installing and configuring the free Apache web server to control multiple web sites ("virtual hosts"), set logging options, and integrate with the PHP programming language
- Installing PHP and setting configuration options in the php.ini file
- Writing basic PHP code: variables, input/output, conditionals, and loops
- Handling <form> inputs using PHP
- Sending email programmatically
- Connecting to a database to insert, update, delete, and retrieve records
- Creating master-detail pages
- Managing user sessions
- Best practices for PHP coding
- ...and much more! See the full outline for the Apache/PHP/MySQL Training Course
24-evening PHP/MySQL Course Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 26 student reviews.
* Note: This class description is for the 24-evening PHP/MySQL course in Sacramento. We also offer the PHP/MySQL course in San Francisco.