24-evening Web Marketing Course Training - Sacramento
This training course covers the three main components of online marketing: search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), and Social Media. By the end of the course students should have a solid understanding of all three topics and be able to apply them to generate traffic for web sites.
Through the course of the training, you will:
- Write HTML to emphasize "on-page" factors to make your site easily digestible by search engines.
- Implement strategies to convince other web sites to link to yours, increasing your "link juice" and Page Rank
- Create a Google adwords account and organize ad "campaigns" with geo-targeting, negative keywords, and more
- Write the kind of ad copy that entices users to click on ads
- Review Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools for your traffic to see patterns
- Create a Facebook page and implement strategies to have users "like" your page
- Create a Twitter account and a LinkedIn business page and implement strategies to develop a following
- Create pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- ...and much more! See full outline for our Web Marketing Course
24-evening Web Marketing Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 26 student reviews.
"This class has so much useful information. When I first wanted to learn about Google marketing, I had no idea where to go. Then I discovered AcademyX's Google class. I was so impressed with their effort from start to finish. The instructors are very knowledgable and very patient. I was blown away by their commitment to making me a better student. Having completed the course, I look forward to applying the techniques I've learned to my future career with confidance. My outlook in this day in age seems to be a lot brighter with the skills I've gained. I would recommend this class to anyone at any level of experience who wanted to change their life. The bbqs are a nice touch too!"- Mark Salazar, 24-evening Web Marketing Course
"The Google Marketing class surpassed my expectations both in class content quality and instruction. Internet marketing is a difficult subject to master even for seasoned web-professionals, but the design of the course at AcademyX makes this field approachable for all levels of tachnical acumen."- Charles Haycock, 24-evening Web Marketing Course
* Note: This class description is for our 24-Evening Web Marketing Course in Sacramento. We also offer a Web Marketing Course in San Francisco.