MS Project Training:
Attend in Sacramento or Online
Save time and effort - and make yourself indispensable - by becoming the MS Project expert in the office. Microsoft Project is the essential project management application that helps you stay on top of tasks, resource assignments, schedules, and deadlines - whether you're managing one project or multiple complex projects.
Our MS Project dlass covers everything you need to know. You'll walk away understanding how to build robust project plans to help you coordinate your project teams and resources, while keeping senior management informed. The training covers how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Mar 8 and 9 9am - 4pm day - register
May 6 and 7 9am - 4pm day - register
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 63 student reviews.
The training was very informative, delivered by very competent instructor.
- Chris S. Anderson
Fabulous! Instructor kept the class moving and very interesting. It was easy to follow and we'll take a lot back with us!
- Amy Vercnocke, Pacific Ultrapower Chinese Station, Jamestown, CA
Very informative, knowledgeable and precise. Great teaching method and easy to understand. Easy to follow as well.
- Arturo Morales, Department of Technology, Sacramento
It was awesome. I really learned a lot and my instructor was great and very very knowledgeable.
- Ben Lourey, Benicia
Very good instructor, class was a bit advanced for me, Great handouts however helped, intructor was very good.
- Brian Gluck, Gluck Building Co, Calabasas
Class was well constructed and flowed well for both days. Takeaways from the instructor spanned beyond the scope of MS Project; shortcut keys, resources, etc.
- Brian Kodai, Grass Valley USA, LLC, Nevada City, CA
Very helpful! My instructor took his time explaining things to me and really helped understand the program and what I was doing wrong before.
- Brittany Dean, California ISO, Folsom
Great program. Teacher is very knowledgeable, so glad there are people out there who really know how to teach people who have never used a program like this.
- Candy Santos