MS Project Training in Sacramento
Save time and effort - and make yourself indispensable - by becoming the MS Project expert in the office. Microsoft Project is the essential project management application that helps you stay on top of tasks, resource assignments, schedules, and deadlines - whether you're managing one project or multiple complex projects.
Our MS Project training covers everything you need to know from A to Z. You'll walk away knowing how to build robust project plans to help you coordinate your project teams, while keeping senior management well-informed. In our MS Project training course in Sacramento, our experienced instructors will teach you how to:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 63 student reviews.
The training was very informative, delivered by very competent instructor.
- Chris S. Anderson
Fabulous! Instructor kept the class moving and very interesting. It was easy to follow and we'll take a lot back with us!
- Amy Vercnocke, Pacific Ultrapower Chinese Station, Jamestown, CA
Very informative, knowledgeable and precise. Great teaching method and easy to understand. Easy to follow as well.
- Arturo Morales, Department of Technology, Sacramento
It was awesome. I really learned a lot and my instructor was great and very very knowledgeable.
- Ben Lourey, Benicia
Very good instructor, class was a bit advanced for me, Great handouts however helped, intructor was very good.
- Brian Gluck, Gluck Building Co, Calabasas
Class was well constructed and flowed well for both days. Takeaways from the instructor spanned beyond the scope of MS Project; shortcut keys, resources, etc.
- Brian Kodai, Grass Valley USA, LLC, Nevada City, CA
Very helpful! My instructor took his time explaining things to me and really helped understand the program and what I was doing wrong before.
- Brittany Dean, California ISO, Folsom
Great program. Teacher is very knowledgeable, so glad there are people out there who really know how to teach people who have never used a program like this.
- Candy Santos