MS Project Training in Sacramento
Save time and effort - and make yourself indispensable - by becoming the MS Project expert in the office. Microsoft
Project is the essential project management application that helps you stay on top of tasks, resource assignments, schedules, and deadlines -
whether you're managing one project or multiple complex projects.
Our MS Project training covers everything you need to know from A to Z. You'll walk away knowing how to build robust project plans to help you
coordinate your project teams, while keeping senior management well-informed. In our MS Project training course in Sacramento, our experienced instructors will teach you how to:
- Assign and manage resources to one or multiple projects from a centralized resource pool
- Display and modify task dependencies
- Efficiently track and analyze task progress and generate an Earned Value table
- Automatically take care of resource overallocation with the resource leveling tool
- Dynamically change views and filter data to find the information you need quickly
- Easily generate built-in or custom reports to disseminate project information
- Exchange data between MS Project and programs like Excel, Outlook, and Access
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Microsoft Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
/5 based on
The training was very informative, delivered by very competent instructor.
- Chris S. Anderson
Fabulous! Instructor kept the class moving and very interesting. It was easy to follow and we'll take a lot back with us!
- Amy Vercnocke
, Pacific Ultrapower Chinese Station
, Jamestown, CA
Very informative, knowledgeable and precise. Great teaching method and easy to understand. Easy to follow as well.
- Arturo Morales
, Department of Technology
It was awesome. I really learned a lot and my instructor was great and very very knowledgeable.
- Ben Lourey
Very good instructor, class was a bit advanced for me, Great handouts however helped, intructor was very good.
- Brian Gluck
, Gluck Building Co
Class was well constructed and flowed well for both days. Takeaways from the instructor spanned beyond the scope of MS Project; shortcut keys, resources, etc.
- Brian Kodai
, Grass Valley USA, LLC
, Nevada City, CA
Very helpful! My instructor took his time explaining things to me and really helped understand the program and what I was doing wrong before.
- Brittany Dean
, California ISO
Great program. Teacher is very knowledgeable, so glad there are people out there who really know how to teach people who have never used a program like this.
- Candy Santos
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Project training in Sacramento. We also offer Project training in San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.