PMP Exam Prep Training - Sacramento
The Project Management Professional certification is the globally-recognized industry standard for excellence in project management. Attaining the PMP credential is an achievement which identifies you to peers and potential employers as having the highest-level of skill with the practices outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK). Our PMP training course in Sacramento will prepare you to sit the Project Management Institute's (PMI®’s) PMP exam and will review the essential material covered in the exam, including the August 2010 update.
- Learn the benefits and responsibilities of attaining the PMP Certification.
- Master the PMP exam content with the ProjectManagementIQ® software application.
- Understand the Project Management Framework as described in the PMBoK.
- Manage project integration, scope and activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Minimize scope creep and assess competing demands on time and resources.
- Develop and communicate a clear definition of project success.
- Identify essential project management deliverables and understand the value of each.
- Implement best practices in cost management and estimation.
- Approach quality management methodically for optimal outcomes.
- Understand how human resource management and project management interrelate.
- Successfully develop the project team, employing leadership and team building to maximum effect.
- Plan stakeholder communications for more effective project management.
- Analyze and manage risks within a project, and plan effective risk responses.
- Master and implement effective procurement management processes.
- Display a high degree of professional and social responsibility as a project manager.
- Prepare for the PMP Exam with confidence, employing powerful test prep strategies.
- and many more topics! See full outline for PMP training.
PMP Exam Prep Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 2 student reviews.