MS Publisher Training in Sacramento
With a variety of layout and design tools, Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use publishing application that can help create many different publications, ranging from magazines to brochures to business cards. Our Microsoft Publishing class has been designed to specifically help you master the basics of Publisher so that you can use the application efficiently and effectively. Students in the course will learn to:
- Efficiently navigate through Microsoft Publisher's ribbon and the Publisher Window with navigation and selection tips.
- Work with both single page and multi-page publications with a variety of layout and design tools such as templates and margin guides.
- Learn how to insert text, graphic, and table object and how to modify and adjust these objects to make publications easily readable.
- Align and arrange content such as text and pictures to create custom publications.
- Link or import data tables from Excel to be used with publications.
- Review publications in preparation for printing and learn how to export publications to a commercial printer or PDF format.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Microsoft Publisher training.
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Microsoft Publisher Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 9 student reviews.
Excellent, the instructor did a great job and I would recommend her and this course.
- Emily Springer, CDPH, Sacramento
I enjoyed the class, the instructor was very engaged and interactive.
- Raquel Ohlssen, Poolmaster, Sacramento
I enjoyed it and I definitely came away with applicable skills that will improve my future publications.
- Student, Auburn
Very helpful and informative.
- Student, Sacramento
Instructor was very engaging and informative.
- Linda Craun, ACWA/JPIA, Roseville