Ruby Training in Sacramento
Ruby is an Object-Oriented programming language that emphasizes modeling and analysis to speed up the application development lifecycle.
Our hands-on, instructor-led training in Ruby programming in Sacramento will show you how to:
- Install the Ruby interpreter and run it from the command line
- Create and execute basic Ruby applications
- Employ programming constructs such as loops, if-statements, and file input/output
- Design Ruby classes that utilize methods, properties, and fields
- Establish a database connection and execute SQL commands using Ruby
- Write robust, reusable code using OO and Ruby best practices
- Create simple GUI applications with buttons, text boxes, and menus
- and many more topics... See full outline for Ruby Programming training
Ruby Training Reviews:
Rated 4.4/5 based on 24 student reviews.