Ruby on Rails Training - Sacramento
Ruby on Rails is a framework that lets you build extensive web applications using very little code. Using Rails, you create applications
by describing an object, defining its display, and setting up interactions. This method of programming, called a model, view, controller (MVC)
architecture, borrows from earlier languages such as Smalltalk.
Ruby on Rails assembles your application, and defines default behaviors so programs run even when they are not described.
AcademyX's Ruby on Rails training in Sacramento will introduce you to this remarkable web-development framework, and show you how to build prototype web applications that are rich in features, yet lean on code. By the end of this Ruby on Rails training course, you will be able to:
- Install Ruby on Rails and use tools in the framework
- Set up utility scripts to start development quickly
- Work with the MVC (models, views, and controllers) architecture
- Build tests for your application
- Add support for AJAX and Web services
- Connect to any database using an ActiveRecord
- Establish views for user interactions
- Prevent common security threats such as SQL injection
- and many more topics... See full outline for Ruby on Rails training
Ruby on Rails Training Reviews:
Rated 4.3/5 based on 13 student reviews.