Salesforce for End Users Training in Sacramento
With a powerful, cloud computing, customer relationship management platform, Salesforce supports the efforts of sales teams across industries to close more business, work more effectively, and generate more accurate forecasts. This recognized industry leader diminishes the administrative burden inherent in the sales cycle, allowing the sales person to focus on fostering and managing client relationships. AcademyX's Salesforce.com training in Sacramento will equip you to navigate the ecosystem of Salesforce applications with both speed and confidence, customize the system around the way you work and master key techniques to accomplish more, faster, with Salesforce. In the course of this Salesforce training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Getting Started with Salesforce
- Understanding Accounts, Leads, Contacts and Opportunities
- Contact Management
- Optimizing Lead Flow
- Managing Ongoing Sales Processes
- Managing the Opportunity Pipeline
- Streamlining Your Sales Process with Reports and Dashboards
- and much more! See full outline for Salesforce training
Price: $395 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 6 student reviews.
Great class, instructor is very knowledgeable. Received very personalized training. I feel confident about using Salesforce!
- Morgan Garrett, The Growing Company, Sacramento
"Nice facility, friendly staff, great teacher An overall enjoyable experience."
- Student, Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training
"It was good, and our instructor was knowledgable."
- Janette, Pathbrite
- Sean Kiley, Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training
* Note: This Salesforce training in Sacramento is held in-person, but we also offer this class online live.