SEO Training in Sacramento
Search Enginge Optimization, otherwise known as SEO, is the process of making your site both easily understood by Google's algorithm and highly ranked for its authority in your field.
A small investment in SEO training to get your company to the top of Google's listings can make a huge impact on your web site traffic.
In this Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training class in Sacramento we show you how to establish an SEO campaign from research to implementation to tracking, and all along the way we intersperse numerous valuable tips and tricks. You will learn how to:
- Measure your site's market visibility before and after your SEO campaign
- Research and choose the best keywords to draw searchers to your site
- Analyze your competitors' web sites to find the keywords they're targeting
- Organize your keyword list into an Excel spreadsheet
- Write your HTML source code to be maximally attractive to Google
- Create "landing pages" to target specific keyword permutations
- Link your pages to each other in a way that attracts Google to the pages you want to emphasize
- Decide among five ways to acquire qualified incoming links
- Refine your SEO strategy by looking at a companion Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign
- Maximize the conversion rate (turning visitors into buyers) on your landing pages
- and many more topics... See full outline for SEO training
Price: $795 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
SEO Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 15 student reviews.
Highly helpful and informative information. I have done a lot SEO research on my own, and this class reaffirmed that knowledge.
- Doran Waugh, Delta Dental, Sacramento
A lot of useful information! Instructor does a great job of keeping it fun and educational. I like how he kept everything relevant to each of us in the class and the jobs each of us do.
Awesome, the instructor has an immense knowledge of SEO. Very informative.
- Jon, Delta Dental, Rancho Cordova
Awesome. Tons of new information and great advice.
- Mikaela Sullivan, house2home Showcase, Folsom, CA
"It was very informative. Gave me the basic knowledge on how I can make our company website get more hits."
- Justin Cunningham
"Excellent—obviously a very adept instructor with up-to-date information and techniques."
- Cindy Mortensen, Truckee Meadows CC
"Great class, found it very informative and easy to follow / understand."
- Chris, Rabobank
"The training was exceptional and exceeded my expectations."
- JoAnne Obata, SEO Fundamentals Training, Sacramento