SharePoint Training in Sacramento
SharePoint is a downloadable component that, when installed on a Microsoft server, creates a full-featured intranet, complete with wikis, blogs, discussion boards, surveys, and more. Amazingly, SharePoint is completely free; you only have to own the server operating system. The training focuses on the most popular features of SharePoint from an end-user perspective. By the end of our SharePoint training in Sacramento, you will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint product family acronyms, jargons, and related terms: MOSS, WSS, SPD, Teams, Sites, Lists, Libraries, and more.
- Familiarize yourself with fundamental SharePoint team site structure
- Navigate amongst the many helpful interface elements and features of a team site
- Understand the various types of libraries and how they provide different functionality
- Work with SharePoint Lists
- Add and Configure Various Types of SharePoint Lists
- Create, filter and group list views based on specified criteria
- Easily access, create and preview MS Office documents stored in SharePoint
- Create and configure a Wiki Page library to benefit collaborative tasks
- Configure site permissions to share your company SharePoint site with users
- Select a different design for the entire site
- and much more! See the full outline for SharePoint Training
Price: $795 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Aug 6 and 7 9am - 4pm day - register
Oct 19 and 20 9am - 4pm day - register
SharePoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 71 student reviews.
Great impression. It's nice seeing the instructor's monitor as we're doing the work, and I liked the workbooks that were provided.
- Aaron Moayed, Gold River
Very good teacher, excellent command of the subject, explain in simple terms.
- Carlos E. Soler, State of California, Sacramento
Instructor is very knowlegdeable in SharePoint fundamentals and was able to answer side questions pertaining to my day-to-day tasks utilizing SharePoint.
- Dre' Richardson, Williams-Sonoma, Inc, Rocklin
The training was excellent and instructor was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all questions. I would take another class from instructor and from this facility
- Gina Alires, US Attorney's Office
The training was great.... the hands on exercises were very helpful. Instructor was very knowledgeable and shared great examples with the class.
- Jennean Campbell
Training was presented at a pace that suited all attendees. Trainer was proficient, friendly and took the time to explain all topics with in-depth knowledge.
- Jeremy Hall, Wells Fargo
It was awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better training experience. Fun, enlightening and enjoyable!
- John Ratliff, Northern Valley Indian Health, Willows, Ca
Very helpful in building a foundation in SharePoint.
- Kareen Enault