SharePoint Training in Sacramento
SharePoint is a downloadable component that, when installed on a Microsoft server, creates a full-featured intranet, complete with wikis, blogs, discussion boards, surveys, and more. Amazingly, SharePoint is completely free; you only have to own the server operating system.
The training focuses on the most popular features of SharePoint from an end-user perspective. By the end of our SharePoint training in Sacramento, you will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint product family acronyms, jargons, and related terms: MOSS, WSS, SPD, Teams, Sites, Lists, Libraries, and more.
- Familiarize yourself with fundamental SharePoint team site structure
- Navigate amongst the many helpful interface elements and features of a team site
- Understand the various types of libraries and how they provide different functionality
- Work with SharePoint Lists
- Add and Configure Various Types of SharePoint Lists
- Create, filter and group list views based on specified criteria
- Easily access, create and preview MS Office documents stored in SharePoint
- Create and configure a Wiki Page library to benefit collaborative tasks
- Configure site permissions to share your company SharePoint site with users
- Select a different design for the entire site
- and much more! See the full outline for SharePoint Training
SharePoint Training Reviews:
/5 based on
Great impression. It's nice seeing the instructor's monitor as we're doing the work, and I liked the workbooks that were provided.
- Aaron Moayed
, Gold River
Very good teacher, excellent command of the subject, explain in simple terms.
- Carlos E. Soler
, State of California
Instructor is very knowlegdeable in SharePoint fundamentals and was able to answer side questions pertaining to my day-to-day tasks utilizing SharePoint.
- Dre' Richardson
, Williams-Sonoma, Inc
The training was excellent and instructor was very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all questions. I would take another class from instructor and from this facility
- Gina Alires
, US Attorney's Office
The training was great.... the hands on exercises were very helpful. Instructor was very knowledgeable and shared great examples with the class.
- Jennean Campbell
Training was presented at a pace that suited all attendees. Trainer was proficient, friendly and took the time to explain all topics with in-depth knowledge.
- Jeremy Hall
, Wells Fargo
It was awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better training experience. Fun, enlightening and enjoyable!
- John Ratliff
, Northern Valley Indian Health
, Willows, Ca
Very helpful in building a foundation in SharePoint.
- Kareen Enault
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft SharePoint training in Sacramento. We also offer SharePoint training in San Francisco, San Jose, and San Diego