Social Media Training in Sacramento
AcademyX's Social Media training in Sacramento will teach you the ins and outs of the major social media platforms to engage your clients and promote your brand. Topics covered in this course:
- Overview of Social Media Marketing Channels
- Facebook: developing a following and creating shareable content
- LinkedIn: establishing your brand and networking with customers
- Twitter: creating retweet-worthy content and listening to your customers
- YouTube: leveraging the second largest search engine
- Blogging and Tumblr: producing content for inbound links, shares, site freshness and authority
- Instagram: appealing to a female-dominated demographic subset of Facebook users
- Snapchat: using stories to get your message across
- Pinterest: the channel for visual and hobbyist content
- Yelp: managing brand reputation and promoting word-of-mouth
- Tools: what professionals use to market on social media platforms
- and much more! See full outline for Social Media Fundamentals
Social Media Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 63 student reviews.
Very informative -- a super great introduction with lots of valuable insight.
- Danielle Matthews Seperas, Calpine, Sacramento
Very informative and some good takeaways. Satisfied!
- Paul Thind
- Stephen R.. Aaron Read and Associates, Sacramento
Very hands-on, and informative. Very relaxed and comfortable setting to learn in! Instructor made it very comfortable to ask questions when we did not understand.
- Jennifer Contreras, Sacramento
Great hands on training. Very informative and easy to follow. I learned alot!
- Kym Andrews-Cardoza, Center for Violence Free Relationships, Placerville
Excellent training. Very patient instructor and was very interactive. Highly recommended
- Patrick Keener, Redding Electric Utility, Redding
All the social websites and the many things that can be done to promote things.
- Christine White, State Water Resrouces Board, Sacramento
Incredible amount of amazing information. Looking forward to utilizing it. Instrucotr was very knowledgable and engaging!!!
- Robert Peterson