SQL Server Boot Camp Training - Sacramento
Microsoft's SQL Server incorporates a new, robust set of features to manage information access throughout the organization, and deliver that information to end users via rich applications. This SQL Server training in Sacramento prepares database administrators and other IT professionals to maintain a SQL Server database effectively and securely. AcademyX instructors possess the real-world perspective and practical experience required to help you apply your new knowledge and skills faster, and accomplish more with this powerful database technology. By the end of the boot camp, you will have learned:
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server with PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended Events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Server Boot Camp
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Familiarity with SQL scripting is recommended but not required.
SQL Server Boot Camp Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 7 student reviews.