SQL Server Boot Camp Training - Sacramento
Microsoft's SQL Server incorporates a new, robust set of features to manage information access throughout the organization, and deliver that information to end users via rich applications. This SQL Server training in Sacramento prepares database administrators and other IT professionals to maintain a SQL Server database effectively and securely. AcademyX instructors possess the real-world perspective and practical experience required to help you apply your new knowledge and skills faster, and accomplish more with this powerful database technology. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Implement SQL Server strategically for a fast rollout with a minimum of problems.
- Employ SQL Server's new features, such as database snapshots and online restore operations, for a disaster recovery plan you can feel confident in.
- Build your monitoring and auditing strategy around your organization's security requirements and data volume.
- Automate routine tasks on schedule, or in response to an event with SQL Server Agent.
- Maintain distributed database servers throughout the organization using a single administrative interface.
- Design a custom replication model to synchronize database objects across a geographically distributed network.
- Use SQL Server Integration Services to extract, transform and load data across server environments with ease.
- Minimize downtime with SQL Server enhancements, such as database mirroring, failover clustering and the peer-to-peer replication model.
- Swiftly identify, eliminate and replace corrupt data with checksums.
- Monitor, debug or stress test a database with SQL Server's impressive array of built-in utilities, including Data Definition Language triggers and SQL Server Profiler.
- Use Resource Governor to maximize performance levels during spikes in demand.
- and many more topics! See full outline for SQL Server training.
SQL Server Boot Camp Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 7 student reviews.