SQL Scripting Class:
Attend in Sacramento or Online
The secret of success in data management is the ability to access the data - the right data right when you need it - and to do so quickly and efficiently. This is where SQL scripting comes in. Structured Query Language, better known as SQL, is the global standard for manipulating data in most modern database systems, including SQL Server, MySQL, and MS Access. The English-based syntax is both easy to learn and intuitive to write.
Now you can add this essential tool to your database toolbox with the AcademyX SQL Scripting course. In two days, we cover everything from the most basic SQL commands to sophisticated SQL scripting functions. You will leave with a solid understanding of the SQL scripting language and how to use it for manipulating database tables and data. Using MS Access for class exercises, you will gain hands-on experience with how to write and launch SQL scripts. This SQL Scripting class will teach you how to:
- Selecting Data
- Getting Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Criteria in SQL Statements
- Generating Totals Using SQL
- Generating Calculated Fields Using SQL
- Using UNIONS, SUBQUERIES, and more JOINS
- Modifying Databases with Action Queries
- Working with VIEWS
- Using SQL to Structure Databases
- Creating and Working with Indexes
- Conditional Queries with IF and CASE Statements
- Creating and Using Common Table Expressions (CTES)
- and much more! See full outline for SQL Scripting training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Mar 25 and 26 9am - 4pm day - register
Jun 8 and 9 9am - 4pm day - register
SQL Scripting Class Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 60 student reviews.
I love, love, love this training! Instructor is super knowledgeable, friendly and very patient. I will recommend this class and this instructor to my friends and colleagues.
- April Rhodes, STATE OF CA - DCSS, Sacramento
It was very instructive and helpful. It was a very enjoyable and interesting couple of days.
- Bryan Hitchcock, Airco Mechanical
This class was a good foundation to folks who are beginning to use SQL.
- Chou Stojic, eHI
Great, very informative and easy to follow and understand. Can't wait to try it out on real data!
- Christina Taylor, El Dorado Hills
Very good. Enjoyed training. Instructor was very good and interactive.
- Debbie Schneider, SETA
This was by far the best and most informative class I have taken at AcademyX. It moved at a rapid pace and we covered a ton of material. The instructor was very knowledgeable and could quickly solve and address issues that anyone had.
- Erik Kortman, Belami, Inc.
It was great! Very clear step by step on multiple facets of SQL Scripting.
- Jacklyn Sherman, Ukiah
Awesome training. Instructor really knew the material and explained in great details to help students understand. I would definitely recommend her to any students.
- Jamie, WRMA