SQL Scripting Training in Sacramento
The secret of success in data management is the ability to access the data - the right data right when you need it - and to do so quickly and efficiently. This is where SQL scripting comes in. Structured Query Language, better known as SQL, is the global standard for manipulating data in most modern database systems, including SQL Server, MySQL, and MS Access. The English-based syntax is both easy to learn and intuitive to write.
Now you can add this essential tool to your database toolbox with the AcademyX SQL Scripting course. In two days, we cover everything from the most basic SQL commands to sophisticated SQL scripting functions. You will leave with a solid understanding of the SQL scripting language and how to use it for manipulating database tables and data. Using MS Access for class exercises, you will gain hands-on experience with how to write and launch SQL scripts. This SQl Scripting training in Sacramento will teach you how to:
- Define and add new database tables
- Input data into tables using the INSERT INTO command
- Make general and specific updates to your data
- Access and display the data you want with the SELECT command
- Remove rows that are no longer current
- Develop your own SQL functions
- Activate pre-built database triggers
- Write stored procedures
- and many more topics... See full outline for SQL training
SQL Scripting Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 60 student reviews.
► More reviews...