Attend in Sacramento or Online
Learn Tableau and organize your data to make better business decisions. We offer introductory Tableau courses and advanced courses for those who are already familiar with Tableau. Both levels of Tableau training are offered in-person at Sacramento our classrooms and online with a live instructor.
Getting started with Tableau: navigate the Tableau interface, learn the Tableau terminology, create visualizations, share reports, and more.
- Understand Tableau terminology
- Use the Tableau interface
- Connect to your data
- Apply statistical techniques to your data
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters
- Use Measure fields to create multi-dimensional visualizations
- Handle changes in data sources, such as field deletions or name changes
- Share your visualizations online
- Publish your visulations on the web as interactive dashboards
- Represent your data using:
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Price: $1295 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Dec 26 and 27 9am - 4pm day - register
Feb 15 and 16 9am - 4pm day - register
Apr 23 and 24 6am - 1pm day - register
Jun 19 and 20 9am - 4pm day - register
Tableau Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 426 student reviews.
This class was great. I've been using Tableau for almost two years and I still learned a lot.
- Hollis, Alameda County
This was a great class, I am happy with the amount of training, and getting to walk through the different examples in Tableau.
I enjoyed the class. I had no prior experience using Tableau and now feel ready to begin.
Informative and comprehensive. Instructor demonstrated a firm grasp of the subject matter and was able to articulate it in a easy to understand manner.
- William McClurg,Alameda County EMS Agency, San Leandro
There was a lot of information. I am looking forward to using Tableau at work!
Using tableau to create visuals will be useful in telling the story behind the data!
- Ayoka Nurse
Instructor was very engaging and made sure that everyone was on track and understood the concepts. Very helpful course!
Great class. Learned lots of little tricks that may not learn by myself.
- Janet He, Ingenio, San Francisco