Tableau Training in Sacramento
Businesses across all sectors rely on Tableau, the industry leader of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, to tame, analyze, and organize data to make better business decisions. This course is for anyone interested in getting started with Tableau to intermediate users who want learn best practicies to build a stronger foundation. It will give anyone who works with data new insights into what is possible with visual data story telling. Master this powerful platform with AcademyX's instructor-led Tableau training in Sacramento. You will learn how to:
- Connect to your data.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Use statistical techniques to describe your data.
- Use groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts, sets, and filters to create focused and effective visualizations.
- Use Measure Name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
- Handle changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Share your visualizations with others.
- Combine your visualizations into interactive dashboards and publish them to the web.
- Represent your data using various visualization types.
- Tables and Color Conditioned Tables
- Charts, Area Charts, Combination Charts
- Scatter Plots and Confidence Bands
- Histograms, Bar in Bar, Box Plots
- Maps, Symbol Maps, Heat Maps
- and much more! See full outline for Tableau training
Tableau Course Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 162 student reviews.
This class was great. I've been using Tableau for almost two years and I still learned a lot.
- Hollis, Alameda County
This was a great class, I am happy with the amount of training, and getting to walk through the different examples in Tableau.
I enjoyed the class. I had no prior experience using Tableau and now feel ready to begin.
Informative and comprehensive. Instructor demonstrated a firm grasp of the subject matter and was able to articulate it in a easy to understand manner.
- William McClurg,Alameda County EMS Agency, San Leandro
There was a lot of information. I am looking forward to using Tableau at work!
Using tableau to create visuals will be useful in telling the story behind the data!
- Ayoka Nurse
Instructor was very engaging and made sure that everyone was on track and understood the concepts. Very helpful course!
Great class. Learned lots of little tricks that may not learn by myself.
- Janet He, Ingenio, San Francisco