Attend in Sacramento or Online
When running a company or managing employees, visual diagrams allow you to communicate efficiently in the workplace. Creating a flowchart in Visio makes it simple to make modifications to workflows or create new branches for new procedures. Visio stencils also help you to keep things consistent and easy for a new employee to interpret a process. From sales flows to organization of a company, Visio objects allow you to map out steps and ideas. This class will not only enable you to streamline your workflows but will also help you streamline the way you create a workflow. Don't waste time working with objects in PowerPoint when you can utilize Visio's AutoConnect and alignment features to position your objects exactly the way you want them to. This course will cover how to:
- Familiarize you with the features located on the Microsoft Ribbon.
- Add text and links to your Visio diagrams efficiently.
- Plan and create a flowchart to map out a workflow.
- Work with organization charts to illustrate a company's hierarchy.
- Customize your own shapes and designs to give a diagram more visual appeal.
- See full Visio training outline.
Price: $350 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Mar 24 9am - 4pm day - register
Visio Training Reviews:
Rated 5/5 based on 15 student reviews.
Good training and interactive presentation. Connected well with the participants.
- James Susaimuthu, Driscoll's, Redding
Great informative class with great exercises and help understand the concept of the training.
- Jesus Salas, Sierra Cascade Nursery, Tulelake
I felt that the class was very efficiently run. We covered the Visio basics, and had enough time the second day for more advanced challenges brought by the class members.
- Tom Dugan, Driscolls Strawberry Associates, Corralitos, CA
Excellent - learned a lot and Visio is no longer difficult.
- Alex McCracken, Natomas
I thought the training was great! I am excited to go to work tomorrow and use my new skills in creating stensils for my Visio documents :)
- Carrie Ferlauto, CSM Bakery Products, Pleasanton, CA
Fantastic class. Very helpful. Instructor made the topic interesting and applicable.
- Holly Burgess
I found it to be very thorough and will be useful in my day to day work. The trainer was pleasant to work with. I was fortunate to have a one on one training and we were able to focus on specific aspects of Visio that will benefit me.
- Norman Tuttle, Sacramento
Professional and fun. The day went by to fast. I liked the two monitors for instruction. I was able to see what the instructor was saying and where he was moving through the program then I was able to trace his steps on my own.
- Pauline Stoklasa, Roseville, CA