Windows 7 Training in Sacramento
In our Windows 7 Intro course in Sacramento, students will engage in hands on exercises to learn about the core features of the Windows 7 environment. Begin to easily navigate through the Windows 7 operating system as well as Internet Explorer to work with better efficiency! As part of this course, students will learn to:
- Understand the different aspects of the Windows 7 environment.
- Use the desktop, Start button, taskbar, and Window Explorer to find and access applications and files.
- Organize files, folders, and libraries.
- Customize Windows 7 gadgets to quickly perform simple functions right from the desktop.
- Use Internet Explorer to browse the web, save frequently visited pages, and add RSS feeds to stay updated.
- Play video and audio with Windows Media Player.
- And many more topics!! See our full outline for Windows 7 Intro training
Windows 7 Training Reviews:
Rated 5/5 based on 62 student reviews.