Word Intermediate Training - Sacramento
This instructor-led, hands-on Intermediate Word class in Sacramento builds upon the what was taught in our Word Intro training and will cover these topics:
- Templates And Styles
- Columns And Tables
- Working With Graphics
- Using Mail Merge
- Working With Document Sections
- Workgroup Collaboration
- and much more! See full outline for Word Intermediate training
Word Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 11 student reviews.
"Very informative and impressive. The teacher was very knowledgeable and patient. Always had a smile on his face, and asked if we were on the same page."
- Kiran Lanfranchi, Regional Water Board
"Awesome, great class, learned lots of great applications I can apply to my everyday work :D!!!!"
- Serena Schlaile, HMG
"I liked it a lot; very helpful, I learned many things I did not know."
- Tammy Sweeden, CBRE, Inc.
"Very good class. I appreciate the time the instructor spent getting to know the kind of work I do and tailoring the content to sections most relevant to my work."
- Kristy Schultz, OSHA, Sacramento
"Very impressive. Was taught many tricks and tools of Word."
- Jacque Thompson, Burleson Consulting, Inc., Folsom
"Awesome, super helpful and I learned a lot. The instructor was engaging and funny. Made the class fun."
- Rachel Manoguerra, 3QC, Folsom
"Very thorough and knowledgeable instructor. Professional and comfortable atmosphere. Instructor was enthusiastic and kept class moving along at a good pace."
- Georgia Bryan, Robertson-Bryan, Inc., Elk Grove
"Very thorough. Instructor was great at explaining everything and making sure I understood it."
- Trish Greve, Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfield, Sacramento