MS Word Training in Sacramento
Our Microsoft Word Introductory training class will prepare you to make the best use of this industry-standard word processing application. Microsoft has made significant changes to the interface and functionality of Word. The resulting software package is a powerful tool for business and personal use, with a set of features which can streamline the process of creating, editing, enhancing and sharing documents. Microsoft Word classes at AcademyX have been designed to help you build skill in Word, so that our hands-on, instructor-led training class will equip you to use the essential, robust set of tools built into both versions. Whether you are learning for the first time, or making the challenging transition from earlier versions of Word, AcademyX's Introduction to Word training in Sacramento will prepare you to:
- Produce and modify professional-looking documents in multiple formats
- Save documents so that you can retrieve them easily later
- Enhance content, from one letter to an entire document, in seconds
- Insert and delete headers, footers, images and page breaks
- Command MS Word to proofread your documents for you
- Learn shortcuts for the editing and formatting tasks you do most often
- and much more! See full outline for our intro Word training
Price: $295 for 6 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Online Live Training:
Jul 27 9am - 4pm day - register
Sep 9 9am - 4pm day - register
Nov 9 9am - 4pm day - register
Dec 21 9am - 4pm day - register
Microsoft Word Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 152 student reviews.
Everything was great, the instructor was great! He made the class fun.
- Esperanza Embry, Kaiser Permanente, Sacramento
Wonderful instructor in a comfortable, professional environment. Thorough in his coverage. Very engaging instructor with what could be very dry material. His enthusiasm was infectious.
- Georgia Bryan, Roberston-Bryan, Inc., Elk Grove
My instructor was extremely knwledgeable and helpful. The training was customized as I was the only student and as such covered the specific areas I needed work in.
- Giny Chandler, Commission on State Mandates
Very informative and easy to understand and kept us focused and entertained... Super cool and professional trainer!!!
- Israel Martinez, Kaiser Permanente
Great! Love the instructor. He's knowledgeable and entertaining.
- Josie Alferez-Smith, Caltrans
This course was very good and the instructor was even better! Extremely well put together and very educational!!
- Kayuri Patel, Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City
Very good and entertaining. I Learned a lot. You think you know it, theres always more to learn.
- Kelly Brobst
I really understand the way he teaches, very good instructor.
- Kim Soriano