WordPress Training in Sacramento
WordPress, now the most widely-used web content management tool, offers a vast array of themes, widgets and plugins designed to enable you to build a website or blog for personal use or an organization of any size. Our WordPress Fundamentals training class in Sacramento will equip you to join the global community of over 25 million WordPress users, and develop a visually-impactful site with this powerful tool. Your instructor brings extensive experience in website design with WordPress, as well as a solid understanding of the keys to developing a site which effectively communicates your message to the target audience. In the course of this WordPress training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Develop clear objectives for your site, and configure WordPress with those objectives in mind
- Employ a core set of content management techniques to keep site administration work to a minimum
- Back up and secure your data and files with powerful data management tools built into WordPress
- Organize your posts and other site content quickly and efficiently with a logical keyword tagging scheme
- Manage large volumes of images, recordings and video using the WordPress Media Library
- Create custom descriptive fields to label posts and other site content in a way which makes sense to your visitors
- Minimize comment moderation tasks by implementing clear policies up front
- Win the war on spam with a few essential tools and techniques
- Select the right WordPress theme for your site's objectives
- Use the WordPress Theme Editor and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to customize the look and feel of your site
- Design themes and template pages from scratch
- Increase your site's functionality with WordPress widgets and plug-ins
- and many more topics! See full outline for Wordpress training
WordPress Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 34 student reviews.
Very good. Great overview with nice tips. I feel more confident to use Wordpress professionally.
- Amber Gardner, California Fire Safe Council, McClellan
I loved this class. The class was extremely well structured and I learned a lot very quickly. Instructor is a helpful, talented teacher and explained things proficiently with simple and easy examples that I could relate to and understand. I will be back to take
- Lisa Lorraine-Eneqvist, Lakeside Church, Folsom
"Instructor was very friendly, informative, and welcoming. I feel I can improve upon my formal training in my spare time, allowing me to be more marketable in the future!"
- Jasmine Gerber, MWH Americas, Inc.
"Good overview course; great introduction to the WordPress environment. I can build a website now using WordPress."
- Maria Pascoal, GEI Consultants
"Well organized and very professional."
- Kelly, AgraQuest, Inc.
"Amazing class. Great instructor. Best part of the class was the teacher. She explained us in such way that it seemed really helpful. Motivated us in the right direction."
- Rachana Jain,
"It was very insightful - I got a real taste of the fundamentals of wordpress and I can take it with me and try it out! Loved the extras she shared that weren't in the book!"
- Kian Kawar, Menlo Church
"Absolutely fantastic! Great explanation, great speed, loved that she followed along the book so we can refer to that with memories of the class structure. Thank you!!"