WordPress Training in Sacramento
WordPress, now the most widely-used web content management tool, offers a vast array of themes, widgets and plugins designed to enable you to build a website or blog for personal use or an organization of any size. Our WordPress Fundamentals training class in Sacramento will equip you to join the global community of over 25 million WordPress users, and develop a visually-impactful site with this powerful tool. Your instructor brings extensive experience in website design with WordPress, as well as a solid understanding of the keys to developing a site which effectively communicates your message to the target audience. In the course of this WordPress training in Sacramento, you will learn to:
- Design a WordPress site strategy, and configure WordPress to meet your objectives.
- Employ essential content management strategies to minimize site administration work.
- Secure your files and data with simple, yet powerful back up and recovery utilities built into WordPress.
- Organize your WordPress site content with speed and efficiency, using a logical tagging scheme.
- Draw on WordPressâ€™s powerful Media Library to manage large volumes of images, audio files and videos.
- Create customized descriptive fields to label site content in a way which is meaningful to visitors to your site.
- Minimize the effort required to moderate comments by implementing clear policies for commenters.
- Keep spam out of your WordPress site using a few key tools and techniques.
- Apply the best WordPress theme, given your siteâ€™s desired message.
- Use the WordPress Theme Editor and other techniques to customize your siteâ€™s look and feel.
- Build your own themes and templates, so that your WordPress site supports your overall branding efforts.
- Explore the vast array of WordPress widgets and plug-ins to boost your siteâ€™s value to your target audience.
- and many more topics... See full outline for WordPress training.
WordPress Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 34 student reviews.