XSLT Fundamentals Training - Sacramento
If you want to expand your knowledge of the XML family of tools, you should learn XSLT (Extensible Style Language Transformations) and XPath, two dynamic languages that act upon raw XML data. You can take this training class as either part of the five-day XML Training Package, or independently as a two-day standalone course.
XSL is a programming language that allows you to transform a single XML-tagged document into multiple formats, such as HTML and human-readable text. XPath, another companion language to XML, enables you to query your XML file and extract particular data for processing. Our XSLT training in Sacramento will allow you to:
- Master core XSLT concepts and understand the uses of data transformation
- Develop XSLT templates that effectively transform a single XML source document into multiple output formats
- Enhance your templates with sorts, loops, and other advanced XSLT features
- Use XPath to query and process specific data from XML documents
- Apply your XSLT knowledge to generate a sortable HTML table of contents from raw XML
- and much more... See full outline for XSLT training
XSLT Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.3/5 based on 2 student reviews.