MS Access Training in San Diego
Few database applications offer the simplicity and flexibility of Microsoft Access to track, organize and analyze information of almost any type. AcademyX's Access Fundamentals training in San Diego will prepare you to apply this powerful technology to almost any problem faced by your organization. In this class, you will learn how to:
- Build a database around the specific needs of your organization.
- Rapidly navigate the ribbon interface and Access help menus with confidence.
- Avoid unnecessary duplication of effort with the expansive library of Access templates.
- Make your database easier for others to use with logical naming conventions.
- Make records both accurate and searchable using validation rules and input masks.
- Display a subset of records using any number of search criteria.
- Search with "wildcards" to pinpoint exactly those records you need.
- Retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria with database queries.
- Perform global updates and simultaneous calculations on a large volume of database records.
- Identify and highlight the most relevant data with customizable reporting.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Access Fundamentals training.
Access Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 32 student reviews.