MS Access Training in San Diego
Few database applications offer the simplicity and flexibility of Microsoft Access to track, organize and analyze information of almost any type. AcademyX's Access Fundamentals training in San Diego will prepare you to apply this powerful technology to almost any problem faced by your organization. In this class, you will learn how to:
- Build a database around the specific needs of your organization.
- Rapidly navigate the ribbon interface and Access help menus with confidence.
- Avoid unnecessary duplication of effort with the expansive library of Access templates.
- Make your database easier for others to use with logical naming conventions.
- Make records both accurate and searchable using validation rules and input masks.
- Display a subset of records using any number of search criteria.
- Search with "wildcards" to pinpoint exactly those records you need.
- Retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria with database queries.
- Perform global updates and simultaneous calculations on a large volume of database records.
- Identify and highlight the most relevant data with customizable reporting.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Access Fundamentals training.
Access Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 32 student reviews.
I really learned a lot of information. Instructor answered all our questions and took the time to customize to our work needs.
- Rhonda Cormier
A lot of information, very useful,
- Leilani Quesada
- Kim Bruynell, SHC
Fantastic class. Great pace.
Was able to cover a lot of topics. Exceeded expectations for a fundamentals class.
- Loraine Lee
Fun! He was very interactive and used a lot of our feedback to provide in-class examples. The pace was really good and the class definitely was informative... not boring at all.
- Charet Wynn
Great. Teacher was very helpful and answered all questions.
Fantastic. Instructor was a great, perceptive trainer. I love the dual screens (watching her screen in addition to my screen.) The book was very helpful as a takeaway along with the files. I feel armed to start using the product.
- Debbie Mullin