Adobe Acrobat Training in San Diego
Acrobat is the standard for creating PDF files to share with others. And while you may know that you need Acrobat to create PDFs, you are probably not aware of all the features Acrobat offers to support your work - making it easier and safer to edit content, share files, review documents, and prepare files for printing. Don't under-utilize this powerful tool! Attend our Acrobat class to ensure you're the one in the office who knows just how to leverage all that Acrobat has to offer. In this Acrobat training class in San Diego, our experienced instructors will show you how to:
- Navigate Adobe Acrobat Pro's work area.
- Understand the keys of successfully designing documents for online viewing.
- Manage a large volume of PDF files and associated content with Acrobat's Organizer.
- Combine multiple PDF Files and convert emails, web pages and other documents into PDF.
- Create PDF files from Microsoft Office documents and spreadsheets.
- Build, share and secure a searchable PDF portfolio.
- Use Acrobat's accessibility feature to make PDFs flexible and accessible.
- Edit PDF files and extract text and images from a PDF.
- Create forms in Acrobat and work with form data.
- Add video and animation to PDF files.
- Use the legal features and Bates numbering in Adobe Acrobat.
- Prepare PDFs for professional printing.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Acrobat Fundamentals training.