Dreamweaver Training in San Diego
Adobe Dreamweaver makes designing web sites easy for both coders and non-coders with its user-friendly What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) workspace. Seeing the page develop as you work on it allows you to visually design rich, interactive websites, while the software automatically creates standards-based code. Dreamweaver lets you develop both static and dynamic pages, adding links, embedding videos and inserting multimedia elements that make your web page look truly professional. By using a hands-on approach to learning, this Dreamweaver training in San Diego helps you learn these new basic skills, so that you will be able to:
- Edit text, insert images and preview HTML content in a browser.
- Apply the core principles of design to the process of building a site with Dreamweaver.
- Import content from external files for use in a Dreamweaver site.
- Rapidly toggle between document views to understand how code changes affect how the browser will render the site.
- Harness Dreamweaver's array of code tools to manage large volumes of code.
- Build Cascading Style Sheets and use those styles to define the page's structure.
- Design tables and effectively control how elements in those tables will appear on screen.
- Create nested tables and tables with a complex structure, with a minimum of coding.
- Create links and apply CSS styles to control the appears of links under various conditions.
- Control the way images are rendered within a site, and modify image properties, such as alternate text.
- Automate the process of spotting potential problems, such as broken links and orphaned files, before publishing a site.
- Post pages developed in Dreamweaver online and quickly review content for errors.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Dreamweaver training.