Intermediate Excel Class - San Diego
This Excel class continues where the Intro class left off: we cover advanced formulas, data organization, and charts. By the end of the class, you will be able to:
- Enable "Add-ins" and other advanced customizations
- Define "named ranges" to organize data
- Apply calculations to groups of data using "array formulas"
- Manipulate text in cells using functions for searches and substrings
- Apply logical functions to data, such as the if() instruction
- Sort, filter, and subtotal data in tables
- Insert and format charts based on data
- Create PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Filter data using Slicers
Excel Intermediate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 543 student reviews.
It was awesome! I really liked Gene's style and the way that the information was presented on the second screen. At no point did I feel lost or confused. It was all step by step.- Liz Henton , Sunrun
Loved this class! Very direct, interactive, and informative. I will be using these skills on a daily basis, and wish I had them years ago.- Michelle Ashman , UCOP
Awesome Class. Will probably take another advanced class in the future. Thanks!- Kyle Olsen, Kovaris
LOVED IT! Very helpful. The instructor was very engaging and kept up awake!- Pippy Sou , The Presidio Group
The class was very informative. I am already quite proficient in Excel, but Sue was able to custom tailor the course for me to teach me a bunch of things I didn't know.- Ben Bell , Hulu
Professional training for all education levels. This will helpful for my business. Thanks, Academy X!- Denise Watts , Whimsical Living
This was WONDERFUL!! Made sense, built on itself, well-organized and detailed. I am especially glad that I can still reference the trainings from home or work with the assistance of the book if I need a "refresher".- Angela Brooks, Sierra Donor Services , Oakland
Solid training taught by someone who knows her stuff.- Kris Livingston ,
► More reviews...