MS Excel Training in San Diego
Microsoft Excel is a program used most often for processing calculations on data. It can be used for budgets, timesheets, financial data, calendars, lists, charts, graphs, and much more. The training is conducted by instructors with extensive real-world experience who can help you rapidly master the essentials. After the training you should be able to apply your new knowledge right away and be able to:
- Navigate the Excel interface, including menu options on its "ribbon"
- Use Excel's help system
- Customize the most important configuration settings of Excel
- Create basic spreadsheets like lists with totals
- Spell check, perform search-and-replaces, and use other common features
- Insert and delete rows, columns, and individual cells
- Format data using fonts, colors, borders, and currency or decimal formats
- Assign formulas to cells; for example, set the "profits" cell to be "sales" cell less the "expenses" cell
- Apply functions to data; for example, set a cell to contain the average of a column of data
- Understand absolute and relative cell references, and use them to produce spreadsheets that still work when you add rows
- Print spreadsheets with a professional look and feel
Microsoft Excel Training Reviews:
/5 based on
534 student reviews.
I didn't think I could learn that much from the intro class. Turned out I was wrong. A lot of stuff I didn't know about Excel, even in the intro class.
- Dean Scurries
Very informative class and learned a lot about the basics of Excel. Pace wasn't too fast or slow so we were able to cover a lot of material but I was able to keep up. Learned a tremendous amount.
- Matthew Fields
Amazing! The instructor was so helpful. Attentive to all the students different needs and learning styles. Really appreciate her detailed to attention and clear explanation and logic reasoning behind all the concepts.
- Sarah Horng
, Carndinal Health
Excellent Class! Best trainer I've ever had, explained how to use excel which will help me at the office. Will recommend this class to my co-workers.
- Christopher Morales
, State of California
Great. Really great teaching style. Very creative and free form, but thorough and detailed. I can't wait to turn in my first budget using the formulas and formatting I learned in this class. And this was only the Introduction!
- Aminta Steinbach
, Be The Change Consulting
I thoroughly enjoyed the class. Trainer explained instructions in a way that everyone was able to follow along and understand. I really liked the idea of the hands on experience with access to a computer and being to actually work within the program. Also to be able to see exactly what the instructor was doing on her screen and not having to look up to the front of the class was very helpful and most efficient. Overall the class was educational and great.
- Jamie Kong
She was great. She taught us tips and tricks that I personally think that it will help my daily work easy since my new job requires a lot of Excel. She answers everyone's questions and very lively in class. In other words she was very entertaining that makes the learning experience easy.
- Nicole Pacheco
, California Council of the Blind
► More reviews
I enjoyed it very much. Very informational and she kept things lively.
- Angie Land
, Marshall Medical
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft Excel training in San Diego. We also offer Excel training in San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.