MS Excel Training in San Diego
Microsoft Excel is a program used most often for processing calculations on data. It can be used for budgets, timesheets, financial data, calendars, lists, charts, graphs, and much more. The training is conducted by instructors with extensive real-world experience who can help you rapidly master the essentials. After the training you should be able to apply your new knowledge right away and be able to:
- Navigate the Excel interface, including menu options on its "ribbon"
- Use Excel's help system
- Customize the most important configuration settings of Excel
- Create basic spreadsheets like lists with totals
- Spell check, perform search-and-replaces, and use other common features
- Insert and delete rows, columns, and individual cells
- Format data using fonts, colors, borders, and currency or decimal formats
- Assign formulas to cells; for example, set the "profits" cell to be "sales" cell less the "expenses" cell
- Apply functions to data; for example, set a cell to contain the average of a column of data
- Understand absolute and relative cell references, and use them to produce spreadsheets that still work when you add rows
- Print spreadsheets with a professional look and feel
Microsoft ExcelTraining Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 235 student reviews.