Excel VBA Training - San Diego
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) extends Excel's capabilities by enabling you automate the frequent tasks performed on spreadsheet data. It also allows you to customize the interface to your preferences and perform complex operations with a single click. Using this scripting language, you can quickly add new buttons and menu options, sort spreadsheet data, and generate dynamic reports. Our Microsoft Excel class is designed to help you build skill in Excel, so once you have completed the AcademyX Excel VBA training in San Diego, you will be prepared to author and edit VBA in other Microsoft Office applications. Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the power of VBA to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Office ... as well as VBA's limitations.
- Use the Visual Basic Editor to write a new macros, or build a macro with the macro recorder.
- Navigate the VBA Object Browser and use its search capabilities quickly and effectively.
- Organize VBA code into modules for easier revisions later on.
- Choose the right data types and scope variables and procedures correctly for more efficient macros.
- Build smarter control structures to execute code under a specific set of conditions.
- Master the use of decision and looping structures which will be essential to your macro.
- Understand when and how to use event handlers for an optimally responsive macro.
- Design highly-usable forms which efficiently collect and validate input from the user.
- Locate and resolve VBA code errors quickly, using a few key techniques.
- Develop proficiency with several specialized debugging tools built into VBA.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Excel VBA training.
Excel VBA Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 341 student reviews.
This class was exceptional. Instructor clearly defined the concepts through simple examples, then directed us to reference points in the book. The book was never the guide of the class. She guided us through the content and brought in the book only when necessary. She answered every question we posed to her, making sure to address the question at the appropriate time in context. I gained so much from this class.
- Danny Murphy, Marriott
Excellent. Difficult to mix code learning with practicle application for newwer Excel VBA users.
- Joel Liudahl, Questcor
Excellent course! Lots of useful information.
- Steve Yun, Cisco
Fantastic - great preparation
Very good class, very informative. Teacher knew the course material very well and gave great explanations. Also provided extended information to send to us for notes after class.
- Alan Jew, Practice Fusion
Good pace and amount of detail covered.
- Erwin Sou, American Homes 4 Rent
Very useful. Tailored to our specific needs and immediately applicable. Hooray!
- Nicholas Christie, Arup
Very informative class and I learned alot.
- Deborah Valle