InDesign Training in San Diego
Adobe InDesign is the industry-standard software application for graphic design and layout for print or web production. This InDesign Fundamentals training in San Diego will give you the practical perspective and hands-on training required to gain proficiency with InDesign's core design, typographic and publishing features. In this class, you will learn to:
- Master the essential features of Adobe InDesign rapidly.
- Author complex documents enhanced with sound, video and interactive controls.
- Accelerate the editing process using InDesign's Story Editor.
- Ensure consistency throughout an entire document library using styles and master pages.
- Learn powerful frame threading techniques to manage the way text flows across pages.
- Simplify the document revision process by logically grouping multiple items.
- Employ layout management techniques and document templates to minimize repetitive effort.
- Customize the swatches palette to make frequently-used colors, gradients and tints easily accessible.
- Understand how object libraries and "snippets" can streamline the design process.
- Draw on InDesign's object spacing management capabilities to circumvent reformatting problems.
- Use vector paths to generate smooth, symmetrical paths, pictures and type from freeform drawings.
- Control a document's typographical elements, including composition, leading, hyphenation and justification, rapidly and with precision.
- Section long documents and rapidly build indexes for improved navigation and usability.
- Allow InDesign to manage references and citations automatically, with auto-updating footnotes, endnotes and tables of contents.
- and many more topics... See full outline for InDesign Fundamentals training.