Office 2013 New Features Training - San Diego
In Office 2013, Microsoft introduces a new set of features which create a superior user experience and enable Office users to produce stunning finished products in less time. The Office 2013 New Features training in San Diego will expose you to the spectrum of Office 2013's new capabilities, including inline image and video editing, online document access via the web or mobile device, rapid generation of impactful visual summaries of spreadsheet data, and more intuitive document collaboration. After completing the Office 2013 New Features training, you will be prepared to:
- Gain a complete understanding of the new ribbon and Backstage view in Office 2013.
- Accomplish more by customizing the MS Office interface for faster, more intuitive navigation.
- Learn the essential techniques to navigate long documents in Microsoft Word 2013.
- Author visual impactful documents using new image adjustment tools and text effects.
- Employ sparklines to visually illustrate data alongside related cells.
- Create PivotTable data filters in Excel with slicers, and control how fields appear within the PivotTable's layout.
- Display a PowerPoint presentation in Reading View, making it easier for a small group to view a presentation at a single monitor.
- Edit and embed video directly within a PowerPoint presentation, and save multimedia directly into the presentation.
- Share presentations with anyone who has an Internet connection, using PowerPoint 2013's Broadcast Slide Show.
- Manage a large volume of email messages quickly and effectively with the Outlook 2013 Conversation View.
- Perform otherwise repetitive Outlook tasks with a single click by adding Quick Steps to Outlook's Ribbon.
- Draw on a vast library of templates to rapidly design Access 2013 databases.
- Simultaneously view multiple open items in Access 2013 as tabbed documents.
- Attach documents, graphics and other files within a database record with Access 2013's new Attachment data type.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Office 2013 New Features training.
* Note: This class description is for Office 2013 New Features training in San Diego. We also offer Office 2013 New Features training in San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Jose.