PowerPoint Training in San Diego
MS PowerPoint is the leading software used to create, edit, and deliver professional presentations. Proficiency in PowerPoint is a staple skill to have in countless professions. Our experienced instructors will walk you through hands-on lessons and exercises in order to teach you how to create dynamic presentations that will wow your audiences. Effectively combining text, graphics, and animation effects will make your presentation stand out among the others. Our PowerPoint Introduction training in San Diego will provide you with the first steps on how to develop persuasive, professional slide shows. By the end of the class, you will know how to:
- Navigate PowerPoint's features using the new "Fluent" interface
- Create and modify a slideshow in minutes
- Perfect mouse and keyboard controls for precision editing
- Use the Format Painter to easily match character styles
- Insert and adjust WordArt, SmartArt, and Excel-created tables and charts
- Emphasize information by adding animated transition effects
- Use PowerPoint themes to give your work a professional look and feel
- Manage multiple versions of the same presentation by applying the "hide" feature
- Add speaker notes to keep you on track during your talk
- and much more! See full outline for our intro level PowerPoint training
PowerPoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 294 student reviews.
Learned more than I expected to be presented.
- Christie Powell, Truedge Builds, Folsom
Very fun, The instructor was a great teacher and made everything easy to understand and was very patient. I appreciate that we didn't go page by page (very boring) instead he would just take the main point of the lesson and show us and talk instead of read.
- Jessica Lee, TMG Partners
Excellent!! Loved the instructor! I would like to take PowerPoint intermediate with her please.
- Kristi Lewis
Excellent; knowledgeable instructor, made the material fun.
- Celia Ruiz, San Francisco
Amazing training from beginning to end. I learned so much and will definitely comeback for other training.
- Philip Farillas, Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, San Francisco
I found it informative and helpful. I learned a lot and i liked it
- Shelly Chivers, Flex, San Jose
I was very impressed with the this training. Learned a lot while having fun.
- Harold Davis, Cepheid, Sunnyvale
This was great!!!! I learned how to better navigate and create presentations.
- Lee Patrick