MS Project Training in San Diego
With MS Project, creating, managing, and implementing your projects, both large and small, becomes much easier. Stay focused on the human element that you bring to the project management table by letting this application take care of the details for you. Acadeemy'X MS Project training in San Diego will teach you how to use this indispensable tool to your advantage by guiding you through its many functions so you can maximize your team's productivity! Topics include:
- Organize tasks and milestones with descriptions, durations, and dates in a Gantt Chart
- View and modify task dependencies in Network Diagram view
- Identify and resolve resource conflicts with resource leveling tools
- Simplify views by rolling tasks up into summary Gantt bars
- Staff projects from a centrally defined resource pool
- Easily generate graphical PivotTable reports in Excel or Visio from your project data
- and much more! See full outline for MS Project training
Microsoft Project Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 203 student reviews.
Training was very informative. Great insights into all aspects of Microsoft Project.
- Lucas Watson, GCI General Contractors, San Francisco
It was a fun experience, which I wasn't expecting. I am planning to take a few more courses.
- Stephanie Rasmussen, Precision General Commercial Contractors, Inc, Sacramento
Good class with very relevant information. Will be able to apply many aspects of what was presented.
- Milton Wingert, US Forest Service, Vallejo
Excellent. The course provided necessary knowledge to construct a project and to manage it. I liked having the 2 screens where we can see all the steps the instructor is demosntraing.
- Jose Palomo, Department of Water Resources, Sacramento
Well taught and great instruction. Liked the overall flow of the class.
- Miguel Navarro, K2 Pure, Pittsburg
Training provided sound understanding of basics and real-world examples to apply to work. I learned how to create my own projects and manage future ones.
- Mohammad Ibraro, Ghirardelli
The course was structured well. Day 1 was especially useful going over pitfalls to avoid and different tips and tricks. Some of the important points were shown again on Day 2 (such as: why the summary should be in all caps). Day 2 was also very useful, with lot of data and other tips covered.
- MS Project Student, San Francisco
Well organized and paced course. Instructor was flexible, knowledgeable and personable.
- Cristina Gimenez, The Mosaic Company, San Ramon