Access Advanced Training - San Francisco
Our Access Advanced training in San Francisco will introduce you to advanced functionality within Microsoft Access databases, including basic SQL scripting commands, crosstab queries and query parameters, creating and utilizing custom macros, import/export functions, and database optimization. Upon completion of this class, you will be able to:
- Write simple SQL statements to create queries and subqueries, and easily assign aliases
- Attach SQL-specific inquiries to a command button to initiate an action or set of actions
- Create crosstab queries to efficiently summarize grouped data and define precise query parameters
- Automate tasks by creating custom macros and attach those macros to events of database objects
- Create powerful macros for data validation, data entry, parameter queries, import/export and many other tasks
- Import/Export data and objects from/to other Access databases, Excel, CSV files and XML documents
- Link objects across databases, and create/modify hyperlink fields
- Optimize resources and define properties with database utilities
- Secure your database with high-level encryption and password protection
- See full outline for Access Advanced training
Access Advanced Course Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 64 student reviews.
► More reviews...