Access Intermediate Training in San Francisco
AcademyX's Access Intermediate class in San Francisco builds on the skills learned in our Access Intro course . By the end of the training, you will be knowledgeable in these topics:
- Database Relationships
- Working With Tables
- Working With Queries
- Working With Forms
- Working With Reports
- and much more! See full outline for Access Intermediate training
Price: $695 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Access Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 150 student reviews.
Great class! The final piece allowing us to begin building a massive database. From Facilities, to instruction, to course materials, top notch.
- Erik Thompson, Domaine Chandon, Yountville
Very professional. He had a steady pace, allowing everyone to follow easily.
- Jessica Parkhurst, Otis McAllister, Inc., San Francisco
Training was great, we covered a lot of material in the two days. Fast-paced, and not boring.
- Katherine Britton, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley
Great. Really enjoyed the class and instructor. Learned a lot of valuable information.
- Kathleen, UCSF - Budget, Burlingame
Very impressed. I already have so many ideas I will bring back to work and make many-many-many improvements to the Database I inherited. Currently our Database is just a data entry system and master list. Now, I'm excited to create Reports.
- Mae Peralta, SFUSD, San Francisco
Outstanding presentation, useful information, instructor displayed great interpersonal skills.
- Mark Wynne, SF Dept. of Technology, San Francisco
Very well done! Catered and customized to the specific question, challenges and requirements.
- Michael Laliberte, My Health Medical Group
I thought it was a great class and the instructor did a great job going over the material in the book as well as leveraging her expertise to the topic.
- Michael Tu, Visa, Inc., Foster City