MS Access Training in San Francisco
Microsoft Access is a powerful tool which enables you to track and organize data, and share the data in the form of highly-customizable reports. Upon completing our training in Access , you will be prepared to use powerful data management capabilities of Access to make better business decisions. Participants in our Access Fundamentals training in San Francisco will learn to:
- Design an Access database which is best suited to your business needs.
- Confidently navigate Microsoft Office's "Ribbon" interface and help menus.
- Harness existing templates to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.
- Implement logical naming conventions to make your database "tables" and "fields" easier for others to use.
- Add captions to provide extra information useful for data entry.
- Create validation rules and input masks for searchable and accurate records.
- Employ "wildcards" to generate meaningful results on even the most difficult searches.
- Use the Query Wizard to retrieve and display a set of database records based on any number of criteria.
- Perform global updates and calculations on multiple database records simultaneously.
- Build custom reports which powerfully communicate the data and support business decision making.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Access Fundamentals training.
Microsoft Access Training Reviews:
/5 based on
Instructor was well-versed in Access and provided an excellent training experience! She kept us engaged in the topics, provided relevant examples, and had the knowledge to fully answer student questions.
- Glenn Mueller
, San Francisco
Very helpful -- surpassed my expectations. Instructor was very helpful, as well as friendly and entertaining.
- James Beaudreau
I came in with zero experience in Access, but at the end of the 2-day training class I am leaving with knowledge on how to create forms, queries and reports. Thank you for a great class!!!
- Jane Karlina
, FTI Consulting, Inc.
Very good. Easy to understand and follow. Great teacher and reference materials.
- Evangeline Ocampo
, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
, San Leandro
Very informative. Great concepts. I would love to take the Intermediate course!
- Francine Cabrera
Really good. Very useful. Perfect pace. I liked the fact that she tied in examples to what each of us would be working on.
- Jane Dutton Morris
, Department of Veterans Affairs
I was very impressed the way that all the information was combined and easily taught.
- Jashobeam Harris
Training was excellent. Pace was great and teacher was knowledgeable and fun to learn from.
- Doug Gladstone
, Foster City
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Access Fundamentals training in San Francisco. We also offer Access training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.