Adobe Acrobat Training in San Francisco
PDF is the ubiquitous format for shared documents in today's connected world, and Acrobat is the program used to create
PDFs, either directly or by enabling PDF creation in source applications.
Most people don't realize the powerful features Adobe Acrobat offers for customizing
PDFs, including extensive tools to ensure information remains secure and confidential. Give yourself a competitive edge in today's market with AcademyX's
Acrobat training, which will show you how best to use this often under-estimated program.
This Acrobat training course in San Francisco covers how to:
- Select the right conversion settings for creating PDFs from Acrobat or other applications
- Make changes in a PDF file: add multimedia, page numbers, and watermarks; edit text; and more
- Efficiently collect information with interactive forms that users can return electronically
- Use colorful bookmarks and hyperlinks to draw users to the content they need to see
- Make PDF content easier to view on handheld devices
- Set up passwords to control who can open, edit, or print a file
- Easily consolidate and track multiple reviewers' comments using Acrobat tools
- Use the Preflight feature to check PDF files for issues before online or printed distribution
- and much more! See full outline for Acrobat training
Adobe Acrobat Training Reviews:
/5 based on
46 student reviews.
Just what I needed - and the instructor laid out quite a bit of foundational knowledge that I was missing all these years. Good review. Good training. Excellent skill building.
- James Kochheiser
, Otis McAllister, Inc.
, San Francisco
Excellent training. Class went into detail of every aspect of the program. I felt that I can actually go back to work and use the program with confidence.
- Julianne Ososke
, John Wiley & Sons
Excellent! Exactly what I needed to know, literally, in an application that I am in daily. Instructor knows all, and is a such a natural teacher.
- Julie Connery
, Wells Fargo
Because this was my first course at AcademyX, I was, at first, unsure of how training would go. After having taken this course, I would recommend AcademyX to others AND I also look forward to enrolling in additional courses.
- Richard Gorelnik
Very cool! Learned lots. Had no idea Adobe could do so much.
- Harold Nickolas
Awesome - very helpful! We covered all the things I was interested in learning and there were a number of excellent tips and tricks along the way, not to mention really helpful things that I had never considered. The instructor was great at giving us ways
- Jeni Finch
The class was very helpful for someone who knows nothing about Acrobat. The teacher was very helpful and answered all questions asked.
- Ruby Salcedo
, San Francisco Box Office
I was one of two students. What more could a student want? Totally personalized and customized instruction so it is practical and relevant to my professional work. No stress. No pressure. Easy and fun interactive instruction.
- Samantha Prince
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Acrobat training in San Francisco. We also offer Acrobat training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.