After Effects Training in San Francisco
Adobe After Effects is the premier tool for creative professionals and amateur videographers alike. Using powerful tools and a layer-based system, users are able to add striking effects to their composistions in post-production. Our San Francisco After Effects class focuses on learning the software from the ground up. Through the creation of meaningful projects, you will learn to:
- Getting To Know the Workflow
- Creating A Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Animate a Multimedia Presentation
- Animating Layers
- Working with Masks
- Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Performing Color Correction
- Using 3D Features
- Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Rendering and Outputting
- and much more! See full outline for After Effects training
Price: $895 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
After Effects Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 86 student reviews.
Good. Learned lots of basic and some advanced things.
- Andy Aronson, Texas Instrument, Santa Clara
It was great. Very informative. Lots of useful practical information/instruction
- Karina Elias
Good informative training with excellent opportunities for hands-on work.
- Derek Carr, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Sacramento
This was an amazing intro class, I've tried picking up After Effects on my own before, and had given up becauase it felt overwhelming. After these 2 days I feel comfortable enough that I can at least find my way around, and explore what's possible. I wish it was a longer class! I really appreciated that the teacher used some of their own custom lessons, instead of just following the Adobe resources, his own lessons I definitely found the most relevant. Also I think it was a good mix of teaching time and a bit of down time to work solo/catch up.
- Rachel Wuerstlin, The Trust for Public Land, San Francisco
Excellent! We covered a lot of ground and the pace was just right.
- James Matuszak, Novogradac and Company, LLP, San Francisco
- Jonathan Boyer, GPJ, San Francisco
Very good class.
- Fred Ryan, City and County of San Francisco
- Clinto Knute, Children's Day School, San Francisco