jQuery Training in San Francisco>
jQuery is ubiquitous, and is used and supported by independent developers and large companies alike. jQuery's slogan is "Write less, do more." jQuery facilitates more action with less code by mitigating browser incompatibilities It also provides simple interfaces for complex actions, such as Ajax and animation. jQuery is fairly simple to learn, yet doesn't sacrifice functionality. This makes it a good choice for both amateurs and experts. Staying up-to-date with the newest web technologies is essential in a fast-changing internet world. This class will provide you with a head-start, and put you ahead of the game. Upon completing this jQuery training in San Francisco, you will be able to:
- Install jQuery for the first time, and discuss advantages and disadvantages of various installation methods.
- Utilize your current knowledge of CSS selectors to select page elements with jQuery.
- Employ jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
- Read and alter HTML elements' attributes programatically.
- Modify elements' content, styles, height and width based on the user's actions.
- Create new HTML elements dynamically and add them to your page.
- Learn how to react to clicks and keystrokes from the user.
- Show and hide page elements with various animation techniques.
- Build your own custom visual effects to make your site unique
- Write less code by familiarizing yourself with jQuery's utility functions.
- Get an introduction to Ajax, and learn how jQuery simplifies client-server communication.
- Add a date picker and build dialog boxes with jQuery's widgets.
- Include progress bars and sliders in your website with only a few lines of code.
- Understand these and many more topics! See the full outline for jQuery Fundamentals training
Price: $795 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
jQuery Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 47 student reviews.
- Bryan Cutkelvin Hayward
The training was quite helpful and it kept in pace with the knowledge level of the attendees.
- Chandra Pujari, Nagra USA, Atlanta
Great! Very informative, good pace. Learned a lot. Nice amount of hands-on lab work.
- David Harding, Image Conscious, San Francisco
The course was easy to follow, and the instructor covered the concepts well. Useful web development tools are introduced to us and we are able to perform debugging using the console among others. It was a good use of the Learning jQuery textbook.
- Diana Widjaja, salesforce.com
The session was very informative and lots of hands on session. Really got a good grasp on JQuery fundamentals.
- Gunasekaran Pathakkam, Visa, Foster City
Great class. Good pace and the instructor providing good real-world examples of how the code works and made it easy to relate to.
- Jason Raby, Articulate Solutions, Gilroy
I was pleasantly surprised how small the class was (3 people!). This worked really well just for answering individual questions and getting through material pretty quickly. The instructor was great and explained things well without assumptions or being tedious.
- Kevin Zhang
Great Class. Just the material I wanted to cover.
- Neal Hooks, OSIsoft, LLC, San Leandro