jQuery Training in San Francisco
jQuery is ubiquitous, and is used and supported by independent developers and large companies alike. jQuery's slogan is "Write less, do more." jQuery facilitates more action with less code by mitigating browser incompatibilities It also provides simple interfaces for complex actions, such as Ajax and animation. jQuery is fairly simple to learn, yet doesn't sacrifice functionality. This makes it a good choice for both amateurs and experts. Staying up-to-date with the newest web technologies is essential in a fast-changing internet world. This class will provide you with a head-start, and put you ahead of the game. Upon completing this jQuery training in San Francisco, you will be able to:
- Install jQuery for the first time, and discuss advantages and disadvantages of various installation methods.
- Utilize your current knowledge of CSS selectors to select page elements with jQuery.
- Employ jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
- Read and alter HTML elements' attributes programatically.
- Modify elements' content, styles, height and width based on the user's actions.
- Create new HTML elements dynamically and add them to your page.
- Learn how to react to clicks and keystrokes from the user.
- Show and hide page elements with various animation techniques.
- Build your own custom visual effects to make your site unique
- Write less code by familiarizing yourself with jQuery's utility functions.
- Get an introduction to Ajax, and learn how jQuery simplifies client-server communication.
- Add a date picker and build dialog boxes with jQuery's widgets.
- Include progress bars and sliders in your website with only a few lines of code.
- Understand these and many more topics! See the full outline for jQuery Fundamentals training
jQuery Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 47 student reviews.
► More reviews...