Captivate Advanced Training in San Francisco
Professional content producers use Adobe Captivate to create informative software demos, dazzling software simulations, branched scenarios, screencasts, and randomized quizzes. Bolster your skills and start creating engaging elearning content with Adobe Captivate. By the end of the course, you will be proficient in the following topics:
- Caption Pre-Editing
- Video Demos
- Custom Styles, Branching and Aggregating
- Random Quizzes
- Accessible eLearning
- Variables and Widgets
- Masters, Themes, and Templates
- Responsive Projects
- Reporting Results
- and much more! See full outline for Captivate Advanced training
- Basic Mac or Windows skills: copying/pasting, right-clicking (contextual menus), finding files, switching between programs, exploring windows
- Knowledge of and experience using Adobe Captivate comparable to the knowledge and experience gained in our Captivate Fundamentals Training
Captivate Training Reviews:
/5 based on
40 student reviews.
The instructor was wonderful and make the training more applicable to real life rather than just the book. So very very helpful.
- Lisa Kemper
, The PMI Group, Inc.
, Walnut Creek
Great! I learned so much and feel I would be comfortable trying this out on my own.
- Devonne Schmolke
, State of California
Information rich, very interactive and fun.
- Cynthia Butler
, Olympus America, Inc.
, San Jose
Excellent training. With the book it was easy to follow along which will help for future projects. Instructor was very understandable and made sure we were all on track before moving on.
I enjoyed that the class was hands on and I was allowed time to practice the different functions I was taught in Captivate.
- Kristalin Dhalliwal
This was an excellent class. I am anxious to get back to the office and practice what I have learned.
- Josephine Vanta
, University of California
The class was so helpful. I learned more than what I expected.
- Sandra Caro
, UCSF Children's Hospital Oakland
The class and instructor were excellent!
- Mari Ikeda
, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
* Note: This class description is for Captivate Advanced training in San Francisco. We also offer Captivate training in Sacramento, and San Jose.