Crystal Reports Fundamentals Training - San Francisco
Begin creating dynamic reports with SAP Crystal Reports powerful array of tools. Pull data from various data sources such as Native, ODBC, XML, and much more, and start designing visually appealing reports and charts. With AcademyX's Crystal Reports Fundamentals training in San Francisco, you will be able to develop the skillset you need to start reporting flawlessly. Students in the course will learn to:
- Create simple reports after learning about the many components of Crystal Reports.
- Design and customize professional looking reports.
- Use the Select Expert to filter data in reports.
- Summarize and group records to develop easy-to-read reports.
- Understand the foundational concepts of a relational database and how it applies in Crystal Reports.
- Create and edit formulas to calculate, manipulate, or transform data quickly.
- Utilize conditional formatting to highlight certain changes in individual fields.
- Generate graphs and charts to illustrate your data or create one-page summary reports to summarize your data.
- Export your reports into different formats to increase accessibility.
- And many more topics!! See full outline for Crystal Reports Fundamentals
Crystal Reports Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
17 student reviews.
Great class! The instructor was very knowledgeable and passionate about Crystal Reports.
- Flavia Udkow
, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
, San Francisco
Excellent class! Covered all the basics very well as well as some extras. Being able to do the same steps while viewing them on an adjacent monitor is an excellent tool for learning functions.
- Kim Doan-Lum
, FHLB - SF
It was great and instructor is really patient and gave detailed explanation all the questions. Thanks.
- Koko Khaing
, SEIU Local 1021
Very good, nice orientation to a powerful tool.
- Lisa Angus
, SCS Global Services
It was excellent. I learned a lot and the instructor was terrific. She explained everything extremely well and clearly.
- Matt Szeto
, SFPD Airport Bureau
, South San Francisco
I think the class was excellent and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
- Pete Morfidis
, Automatic Bar Controls Inc.
Very thorough with a lot of information in 2 days
- Sharese Hill
, Federal Home Loan Bank of SF
Training was thorough and very informative. The instructor rocks! Got more than what I expected.
- Constance Dobbins-Lowery
, Kaiser Permanente IT
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Crystal Reports Fundamentals in San Francisco. We also offer Crystal Reports Fundamentals in Sacramento, Los Angeles and San Jose.