CSS Fundamentals Training - San Francisco
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a vital aspect of web development and offers numerous advantages to designers. Whereas HTML
defines the content of web pages - headings, paragraphs, footers, and so on, CSS adds formatting to that content - what fonts, colors, and layout should be
Because the content (HTML) is conveniently separated from the presentation (CSS), you can manage the appearance of a multi-hundred-page website using just a few stylesheets.
AcademyX's hands-on, instructor-led CSS training helps you master a multitude of stylesheet techniques.
After completing our CSS training in San Francisco, you will know how to:
- Structure your HTML to work correctly with CSS
- Create page-specific and sitewide stylesheets
- Set the default colors for the document and its various types of content
- Define the preferred font and font size for the various elements on your pages
- Control the appearance of hyperlinks on the site
- Adjust paragraph properties such as line height and text alignment
- Select an image to be used as a bullet in a list
- Assign and position a background image for the web page
- Manipulate the border around an object
- Modify something based upon its placement in the HTML, such as the links used within the navigation bar
- Recognize and avoid common design problems like font size disasters
- Employ CSS to wrap text around an image or paragraph
- Establish a single-column design with a header, main content and footer
- and many more topics... See full outline for CSS Fundamentals training
CSS Fundamentals Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 14 student reviews.