Excel for Mac Intermediate Training - San Francisco
The unmatched abilities of Microsoft Excel to create and share information with spreadsheets, manipulate functions, and provide advanced graphic and charting tools makes it the premier spreadsheet application across the world. Our Excel for Mac Intermediate course in San Francisco provides you with skills and tools unique to the Mac version of the program, helping you reach the next level of proficiency. In this class, using Excel 2011, you will learn to:
- Write and employ advanced formulas
- Organize worksheet and table data for a streamlined workflow
- Insert and modify graphic objects within a worksheet
- Create and alter charts
- Customize and add to workbooks and the Excel environment
- Manage themes across multiple cells, tables, and worksheets
- Design and utilize templates to maximize efficiency
- and much more! See our full outline for our Excel for Mac Intermediate course
For PC users, we also offer an Excel Intermediate class for Windows.
Excel Advanced for Mac Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 44 student reviews.
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for our intermediate Excel for Mac course. Not what you're looking for? Check out our Excel Intermediate course for Windows.