Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training - San Francisco
Our Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros course in San Francisco is geared for experienced Excel users looking to learn Excel's more sophisticatd features. By the end of the training, you will be knowledgeable in these advanced topics:
- Logical Functions: IF(), AND/OR() and NOT()
- Decision-making Functions: COUNTIF() and SUMIF()
- Looking up Values: INDEX() and MATCH() versus VLOOKUP()
- Auditing, Tracing and Error-Trapping
- Array Formulas for Processing Data Groups
- Date and Time Functions
- Text Manipulation Functions
- Statistical and Forecast Functions
- PowerPivot for Processing Data from External Connections
- Cube Functions
- What-If Analysis: Watches, Scnearios, Goal Seek, and the Analysis ToolPak
- Macros And VBA
- Designing Forms with Buttons for User Interactivity
- Internationalization And Accessibility
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros training
Excel Course Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 364 student reviews.
Fantastic! This class was extremely informative and the instructor taught what could have been a very boring class in an extremely engaging way. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of Excel!
- Emmanuel Matthews, Google, San Francisco
Very useful. Very practical, easy to understand, dynamic. Awesome teacher. Very experienced, very clear tactics to teach. It was way much more fun than I expected.
- Harry Lewis, Anheuser Busch InBev, San Francisco
Very good and covered lots of things I needed. This will be useful and save me time in my work.
- Marianne Ellis, County of Santa Cruz
Great! Instructor is organized, well-spoken, and very knowledgeable about all things Excel. She gave very clear instructions and was very thorough with her explanations of logic and processes. I highly recommend taking this class!
- Salinda C., Practice Fusion, San Francisco
Lots of useful information and shortcuts. Fast pace but good source reference.
- Debra Stockton, SHN Theatres, San Francisco
Great training because the trainer is great and extremely knowledgeable. Easy to understand and confident in material!
- Abdon, Prometheus, San Mateo
It was a great class. I learned many great tools that will equip me with the necessary skills to improve our process and boost efficiency.
- Andre Foster, UCSF
Wonderful, very structured, effective, timely (as in, exactly following what instructor told us we'd do, within the time she told us it would take,) and generally great.
- AZ Zaidi, HyperBreed.com, San Francisco
* Note: This class description is for our Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros course in San Francisco. We also offer Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros courses in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.