Intermediate Excel Class - San Francisco
AcademyX's intermediate Excel class in San Francisco builds on the topics in the Intro class. Course topics include:
- Managing Workbooks: Names, colors, and inter-linking between them
- Customizing the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar
- Creating Meaningful "Named Ranges" and "Defined Names"
- Sorting and Filtering Data Tables
- Removing Duplicates
- Structured References
- Data Validation, including Dropdown Lists
- Summarizing Data with Consolidation and Subtotals
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Conditional Formatting
- Custom Formats
- Adding Trendlines and Sparklines
- Using Quick Analysis Gallery
- Collaboration: Permissions, Sharing, and Protection
- and much more! See full outline for Excel Intermediate training
Excel Intermediate Class Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 1646 student reviews.
This class was very helpful! Instructor was an awesome teacher. He explained everything in detail and was always responsive to questions. He also gave us tips for how to do our work more quickly and use shortcuts.
- Adelaide, Destination Analysts, San Francisco
Great class. Covers a lot of info in a small amount of time without being overwhelming. Also shows you some quick tips and tricks that aren't common knowledge.
- Amy Kuebler, San Diego
Fantastic. Best Excel class I've taken to date. Instructor covered so much information but I feel like we all got great opportunity to talk about how we'd use the lessons as well as practicing what we learned. Cannot believe how many new skills I learned today.
- Amy Luning, Lonely Planet, Oakland
Wow. Wish I had taken this years ago. Ken is amazing. Kept us full of energy and excitement all day.
- Angela Davis, Sacramento
Very good. The training was in-depth, and he was very good about keeping the entire class engaged. He would answer questions when necessary and keep all students moving forward at the same pace.
- Brian Boarini, Practice Fusion, San Francisco
This training was really very useful. I can apply these to my day to day work. The instructor was very patient and did a great job in walking us through the different steps.
- Debdutta Ghosal
Loved it. Very useful information, taught in an engaging manner. Loved the enthusiasm of the instructor, and her knowledge of the software.
- Eric Brizee, Rising Sun Energy Center, Berkeley