Excel Training in San Francisco
Microsoft Excel is a software application for manipulating and organizing data. It has functions to automatically perform calculations, convert data into charts and graphs, and tools to share business information. Our instructors have extensive real-world experience to help you rapidly master the fundamentals of Excel. Upon completing our introductory Excel training in San Francisco, you will be able to:
- Navigate Excel's "ribbon" menu interface
- Create a spreadsheet to organize data
- Format fonts, colors, styles and themes
- Perform basic calculations between cells
- Correctly reference cells so formulas still work when you insert rows
- Apply functions like AVERAGE(), MIN(), MAX(), and SUM()
- Designate print areas, page breaks, headers and footers
- Create and format bar and pie charts
- Generate instances of built-in Excel templates
- and much more! See the full outline for Excel Intro training.
Microsoft Excel Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 1530 student reviews.
I found the class to be very helpful and the instructor really made it easy to understand and made excel less intimidating for me personally.
- Aneka Gordon, Marine General, Greenbae
Excellent. Instructor was clear and very knowledgeable of the subject matter. Pace was neither too fast nor too slow.
- Mary, Berkeley Unified, Berkeley
It was interesting and easier to pay attention to than I thought. I also learned a lot of tricks which is what I was hoping for! The instructor was really awesome! He made something that could be boring much more fun! I would recommend AcademyX just because the instructor was so great!
- Jennifer Fitzgerald, Citcy and County of SF, San Francisco
A great class. Very useful for people who want to know the basics of Excel and beyond! Lots of useful topics discussed and applicable to the workplace and personal knowledge.
- Gloria Ocampo, City of Berkeley
I've taken some Excel trainings in the past. This particular one was actually practical and helpful. I will definitely be using the information learned in my daily work.
- Student, San Francisco
The class was very informative and moved at a good pace. I was able to ask questions and received good feedback on the answers.
- Tina, Bananas, Oakland
Absolutely Fabulous!! THE BEST systems/application class I have ever taken. Very informative.
- Petite S.,
I love this class. It was very helpful and very informative. I feel comfortable going into the work place and working with the tools I learned today.
- Cristina Maldonado, Student, San Ramon