Excel VBA Training
(In-Person or Online Live)
Add custom functionality to Excel with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). AcademyX's Excel VBA class provides hands-on Excel VBA training in the following topics:
- Visual Basic Editor
- Programming Basics
- Control Structures
- Custom Dialog Boxes
- Error Handling
- and much more! See full outline for Excel VBA training
Price: $995 for 12 hours.
No classes scheduled. Get a quote for private training.
Excel VBA Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 194 student reviews.
"Covered all the vital subjects to allow me to start writing VBA files. I learned I could pretty much run most files from Excel VBA with experience. Class was interactive and instructor encouraged venturing outside of the scope of the exercises."
- Minh Le, Adamas Pharmaceuticals
"Very helpful. I have some programming experience, but this helped me connect the dots and I learned some new things as well."
- Kim Martin, Pepsico
"I like the flexibility and 'real world' approach vs lecture."
- Jim Cox, Williams-Sonoma Inc.
"Good. I knew a little bit about VBA coming in, but the course definitely filled in many gaps for me."
- Curtis Mitchell, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Emeryville
"Wow, I learned a lot in two days!"
- Christine Martens, Evotec, South San Francisco
"The class and trainer are great. I did learn a lot and was able to connect some dots in my understanding of Excel."
- Ralf, KACO New Energy, San Francisco
"Very good explanation of the foundations of Excel VBA."
- Steve Bender, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland
"I thought the class was practical in utilizing every type of excel work. As a new user, it was extremely helpful to learn the basics of VBA to speed up day to day tasks."
- Yoon Saepharn, Amazon, San Francisoc
* Note: This class description is for Excel VBA training in San Francisco. We also offer Excel VBA training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.