FileMaker Training in San Francisco
Whether you need to track projects, research data, or your vinyl album collection, FileMaker Pro provides easy-to-use tools
for you to create a powerful, custom database solution easily and efficiently.
Find the information you need with a few clicks of your mouse and then
print out a professional-looking report in seconds.
Although it is easy to jump in and start creating databases in this program, we organized this FileMaker training in San Francisco course to explain key concepts and provide hands-on skills that will help you become a FileMaker expert faster and more proficiently. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use advanced search features to find appropriate records swiftly
- Create databases with a variety of basic and complex field options
- Implement efficient layout design techniques
- Create simple and not-so-simple table relationships
- Use portals to view fields from related tables
- Import and export records
- Design buttons and scripts for automation
- Enable protection and network access features
- and much more! See full outline for Filemaker training
FileMaker Training Reviews:
/5 based on
21 student reviews.
Very good training. I learned a lot about FileMaker Pro. It was a course that I may recommend to other people.
- Andres Padilla-Nevarez
, Getting back to work
Thorough, fast paced, efficient use of time and instruction. Covered all the topics needed to to create a database and report workbook.
- Heather Kastern
, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
, San Francisco
Super! The class was small (three people!) so we received individual attention and the instructor tailored the exercises on what we will be doing in real life. The instructor had us bring our actual database files to work on. Really helpful.
- Monique Verrier
, UC Berkeley
Great - Instructor made it really interesting and easy to follow along, great instructor.
The training was very helpful. Instructor is fantastic. Great teaching skills, very knowledgeable and able to answer all questions.
Excellent - the two screen thing is amazing. Instructor is so knowledgeable and pleasant and tolerant.
- Deborah Russell
, San Francisco Police Officers' Assn
Very Good, covered lots of helpful topics and left plenty of time for much needed breaks/bathroom breaks etc.
It is very practical and the teacher is experienced and very through.
- Eva Lo
, State of CA, DIR
► More reviews...
* Note: This class description is for Filemaker training in San Francisco. We also offer Filemaker training in Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.